Esencia sin Cadenas

Percepcion ante la vida, Expuesta a 3Ros

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

To start over


Starting over a new life is the hardest thing a man has to do ever in his life, Finding out the way that he was living was a lie is worse then being stabbed with a knife. but none the less change shall happen, for the better or the worse, things will always happen.
The new year always brings new fear into my eyes, Because with each new year, the look changes in my eyes.
Everything that i thought was right was wrong, I thank god for letting me live it out this long. With the gift that he has given I will change my way, Because no matter how I grew up, thug life is not the way.
All I can do is beg for forgiveness for all the wrongs in my life, but i thank him everyday because he is the one that is letting me put myself into a whole new light.

By Alex Diaz
Reflexion
By Edith Martell
All Human Being have those feelings of fear weakness its to normal and what make them exist its ignore whats gonna happend, wondering about how 'll come the future, Alex is not the only one who feels in this way, maye the majority of people have been suffer this request to themselves.
The Solution.
Do I know how to take control of it?... if I don't I try day by day to feel self-confident to be proud of what I have done and what I'm gonna do, without doubts in mind about if what Im doing 'll be perfect, cause... IM NOT PERFECT, just a Person who make several mistakes minute by minute.
Learned Lesson.
Yes if you go by the challenges, what are just like a life tests and confront them u 'll learn the lesson and thats the purpose, the principle of commit mistakes and errors.
Maybe was ur fault, but if u admit it and work in it by finding the root of why u did it u 'll grow as a Person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home