Esencia sin Cadenas

Percepcion ante la vida, Expuesta a 3Ros

Friday, September 24, 2004

Excited!


Oh!.... there is no way to describe how great I feel!

I STILL ALIVE!.... I can't ask for more.

In fact, this day 'll be AWESOME cause, it's my choice to make everything work, nothing can't stop my lips to smile, my eyes to be opend and dream at the same time...
The only one who have the power to be part of a nice or terrible day it's ME...

While I was waking up, I realize by listening this song that Im like a character in a movie, playing cards & trying to found the perfect reason to be enoughly happy!...


(((( Love is in the Air... everywhere I look around))))
((Love is in the air Every sight and every sound))
((((And I don't know if I'm being Foolish... don't know if I'm being wise))))
((But it's something that I must believe in and it's there When I look in your eyes))
((((Love is in the air, in the whisper of the tree,))))
((Love is in the air in the thunder of the sea,))
((((And I don't know if I'm just dreaming,))))
((Don't know if I feel saaaafe,))
((((But it's something that I must believe in))))
((And it's there when you call out my name ))
((((Love is in the air, love is in the aaair,Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh,Uh, uh, uh))))
((Love is in the air, in the rising of the sun,Love is in the air,))
((((When the day is nearly done))))
((And I don't know if you are illusion,Don't know if I see truth,))
(But you are something That I must believe in, and you are there When I reach out for youuuuu)
((((Love is in the air, love is in the air,Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh,Uh, uh, uh))))
I know that in John Paul sounds more "Original"... hahhahaha anyways, I don't want to be a copy of his version... I just sing with my own color of voice & alterations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home