Esencia sin Cadenas

Percepcion ante la vida, Expuesta a 3Ros

Thursday, June 16, 2005

So many questions I ask to myself, why a 1000000 times, and still with doubts in mind...
there is no answer for me, the one who have plenty of dreams, this is Me!, the positive and funny girl, pretending to live in a perfect world, but... now I realize that its time to wake up, is not enough at all think and act.... I'll have to fight with others who 'll try to make me fade, I have to be prepared, and stronger than ever... there is no mercy in real word for people like me, Im not part of the average... since I was a girl I knew it that I wasn't ordinary, for good and most of the time bad, Edith was aand still always in the moon, flying, dreaming... imagining...
How hard for me is to be focous and concentrate, there is always something else up in mi mind, I just can't take it away all the Images of my head... where I see myself in a Stage, there is no comparation, there is no more excited feeling, no matter how hard this 'll be, now Im in the road, I'll never give up...
and nobody will take me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home